Friday, January 05, 2007

goals for 2007...


well i seem to do this only every few years and i think this is one of those years to get myself to do it and actually follow it. my goals for this year nd i really want to stick to it this year....

  • start going back to the gym 3-5 times a week (haven't done this since my old gym flooded)
  • join an aquaerobics class or some aerobic activity that isn't hard on my foot
  • try to lose anywhere from 60-100 lbs. i just want to feel good again!
  • spend more time with my kids
  • concentrate more on my long time career goals
  • spend more time at home and less time out
  • start making more time for myself (even at home)
  • watching more of what i eat and making a concious effort to eat (i can go all day until 8 p.m. without eating~my body is in starvation mode most of the time and storing fat because i don't eat)
  • go for more walks with my pooch
  • appreciate my life a little more than i do
that is about it! i so want to concentrate on it this year and make it happen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD for you setting them....next year you can look back onthis and see what you did achieve!!! I still need to set mine....anyways...left you a little treat on my blog...see you tomorrow...hope your having a great day!

DO the Carlton!

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Well Renee those are great goals!!! Good luck and I know that you will have complete success.... Nikki

Unknown said...

renee...I wish you a ton of success with your goals!!! this is a first for me too...setting goals!!! and I am finding so far that it is helping keep me focused...i have something to reach for...hope it is the same for you!!! Good Luck Renee and here's to a great year!!!