Monday, May 28, 2007

Good Monday Morning

We are going to start having a play on the Love 2 Scrap's blog and will be putting up some challenges to keep you scrapbooking.

Monday's Challenge is very simple - "Your Routine" so something about your routine, the things you do constantly.. like for me every morning it is always: get coffee, check email then shower...

here is my layout and i hope to see yours soon. remember to link in the comments to where you have it shown - if you do not have a blog or a gallery somewhere, click here to drop me an email and i will work something out :)

Regards

Anam

5 comments:

Ginger B said...

wow! love the layout...working on mine!

Sherri said...

Again love this layout - will have to think of something for myself other than coffee hee hee - awesome idea - always good to have a challenge in mind when scrapbooking and this one should make for some interesting pages. :-)

. said...

Hi Anam

Your post on my blog (thanks for that btw) led me here so I thought I would take part in this challenge. It's another beverage related LO! But there's always time for tea I say. You can see my LO here:

http://protectthecookie.blogspot.com/2007/06/everything-stops-for-tea.html

TTFN love M

Anonymous said...

I am gonna try and finish mine this weekend!! Fab LO girl!

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.