Monday, April 10, 2006

Have a great pre-Easter week!


Busy this week and hope to post some more but just thought I would give you some humour for now.



For all the L2S DT members and anyone interested in getting an L2S shirt here is what they will look like below. We are getting light pink t-shirts and white ones. Prices and better pictures to come soon. If you are interested in one (limited supply) please let us know. Anyone working Scrapfest with us will get one (Janna & Corry).



(the front of the shirt)








back of the shirt. The black won't be there. It looks much better in person.

2 comments:

Tammy Brownlee said...

oh you know I want one...light pink small please! Hey....aren't I helping ya?

Renee said...

we are only allowed to have 4 people allowed with us (me, Nikki, Corry & Janna). I thought you were helping the POTP group.