Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just found this....


I was going through my photos and realized that I hadn't posted any photos of some of the events from our Academy Award party. Duh! How could I forget that. Here are only a couple. Sheryl (Audrey Hepburn) and Nikki (Elizabeth Taylor).




I was also going through my photos and found a real cute one of my 4 year old. She is such a spitfire! She thinks she is the bomb! She is going to give me nothing but problems as a teenager. I can feel it already!









On a different note, we have the Claudine Helmuth Poppets in. You can order those at Love 2 Scrap.
Here is a photo of them. Just add a photo head to the die cut body and raw some arms and legs and away you go. These would be absolutely adorable on a card. Donna Downey featured Claudine on her web site last month.


I am really diggin my Haken cream. I am using the Creme Brulee one and I tell you, it not only smells like cookie dough but it feels so nice and smooth on and not greasy at all! I highly recommend it. My sister is an Estetician. I can set you up with some if you like.

2 more sleeps and we are off to the long awaited retreat with Love 2 Scrap to Pigeon Lake. I can't wait! It is going to be a blast to see all our friends again and make new ones with people we have been chatting with. Our retreats are always a blast!



Last but not least. I haven't posted my hottie for a while. Here he is in fine form!

No comments: