Monday, August 21, 2006

i've taken over your blog... happy birthday!

i bet you forgot that you listed me as a contributor, didn't you? made doing this REAL easy! mwah hah hah hah.....

to my truly wonderful friend, you are an awesome person with a heart of gold, and always an ear to listen. a cliche, but i truly treasure our friendship. you are one of the most gentle souls i know. happy birthday, renee. i hope you have fun where ever you are in bc, and don't miss me too much:)

now vacation's over, darn it. hurry up and come home so we can scrapbook.

*wink*

hugs to ya, girl. maybe jon will give you one for me;)

janna
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Renee said...

janna you rock. you made my day. i knew there was a reason i made you a contributor mwah, ha ha.

love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...how sweet is that!!!??? Happy Belated Birthday Renee!

Tammy Brownlee said...

omg that is hilarious!!!!