Wednesday, September 13, 2006

been tagged by michelle...

well i have been tagged by michelle so i guess i had better get my butt into gear and do this.

5 weird things about myelf.

...man, only 5? (bwah,ha,ha)

1. when i was younger (much younger), i used to chew my toenails.
2. i am very awkward because i am so tall and very uncoordinated, but i can stick both my legs behind my head (because i am so tall)
3. my left foot is a size and a half smaller than my right foot
4. i am a very organized person and a clean freak but when it comes to my appearance sometimes and my clothes, i am somewhat of a slob.
5. i am a tomboy and always have been. i sometimes like the appearance of guys clothes better than girls clothes. yes, i am straight. (not that there is anything wrong with not being straight, but i am straight).

okay...now isn't that all embarrasing.

lets tag some of my friends that weren't tagged by michelle.

1. corry
2. karlynn
3. tammy
4. elsa
5. ki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing your weird stuff...have a great time at scrapfest...only days to go...i'll be thinking of you next weekend

Renee said...

Bet the hubby likes the legs behind the head thing;) LMAO!!! Sorry Renee I couldn't resist!!! I'm gonna get edited aren't I??? ah well...I had to say it! tee hee

Anonymous said...

hmmm...here we go with the feet thing....GROSS!!! ;o) Legs behind your head eh.....too bad you weren't just a little bit more flexable!!!!

I will get this done for tomorrow's post! Thanx for the tag!

Anonymous said...

Thanks.....great answers....done mine:)