Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I can't believe it....

I met Heidi Swapp, Stacy Julian , Wendy Johnson (creator of The Joy of Card Making magazine from Paper Crafts) and some other cool people.

Heidi Swapp was so cool and cute! We did a cool file folder creation with her. I will post as soon as I am finished. It was a lot of fun! She gave us fuzzy rub-ons to use, chipboard, masks and so much more. She was telling us how she came up with the Lipshine lipgloss. She said everyone needs lipgloss when they have their picture taken. I won an iron in her door prize. Man was I psyched!

Stacy Julian...you don't know Stacy from photos until you meet her. She was one of the most down to earth, friendly people I have ever met. Talking to her, you forget she is a scrapbook celebrity and feel like you have known her for years. She has some great insight into scrapbooking and I highly recommend her "Big Picture" philosophy and book. She has amazing ideas! You should check it out.

I came home with so much loot! I had a blast! I created a lot of cool projects and had a lot of fun meeting some new and exciting people! Janna (L2S Design Team & friend) came with me. We had a blast! Janna even got our friend Elizabeth's book signed by Stacy Julian! It was cute. Stacy enjoyed haring about Elizabeth and checking out all her flags in the book.

I can't wait until the summer to go again!

No comments: