Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Heidi Swapp.....where do i start?


This woman has a very cool sense of style! She knows exactly what to create and I love it all! We worked with rub-ons, masks, florals and tons more. She has a new patterned paper line coming out as well. She is very cool nd I loved meeting her and chatting with her. She was very down to earth!

I know it looks like I ate her for breakfast! She was much smaller than me and after seeing the photo and that my "ta-ta's" were knocking her out, I need to get back to the gym! I think I need to go blonde again. Not a ton but more than I am now.
What do you think? You be the judge!

2 comments:

Janna said...

well, renee... you're lucky, you can do both, and they look great. if i go dark, i look sick, it totally clashes with my natural colouring and makes me look goth, lol. i think you should go back and forth... blonde in the spring/summer... dark in the fall/winter!

janna

Renee said...

That is what I plan to do. I prefer blonde but have a lot of people that tell me they like bunette better.