Monday, February 27, 2006

Scrapbook.....Have a few new ideas!


After chatting with Stacy Julian I have come up with some different ideas of what I want to scrapbook. I have never been all about just scrapbooking my kids. I jump all over the place and NEVER scrapbook chronologically. I do whatever is in my heart or what I feel like at the time. Well, I have got two mini albums on the go of which I will post when I am done them. One is The People I Love and the other is The Places I Love. I was totally inspired to do these. So that is my new challenge to myself. It shouldn't be too hard. I also want to create one that is All About Me. I know that may sound a bit self-centered but really those are for me anyways.


I am going to Janna's tonight to scrapbook and chat about DT stuff. Should be fun. I have never scrapbooked at crazy Janna's house before. Janna is the one on the right and Rhonda Birkoben is the one on the right. They are both such a hoot!

I forgot to mention that I ordered 2 pairs of Crocs from http://crocs.com and was told they were shipped via FedEx today so I can't wait to get them. I ordered the Breast Cancer Pink ones and pir of Lime Green ones (different style). I am set for my trip in May now!


No comments: