Friday, June 23, 2006

Did you ever have?


...that favorite toy you remember from your past that you find now and wonder what ever happened to mine?

I came across A Fisher Price Baby Ann Doll and a Fisher Price My Baby Beth doll. I had both. I got my Baby Ann doll when I was 4 or 5 and remember her until I was at least 8 or 9. After that I don't remember what happened to her. I loved that doll so much! She endured a house fire with me and even moving to Edmonton from down south. I got my Baby Beth doll when I was about 8. I still have her. She sits on a shelf in my office.


I still have my Dancerella doll too. The brunette ballerina (mine somehow never worked).

Anyways, I found the Baby Ann doll a few years back on eBay and have her in my office as well. Childhood memories!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I had a dancerella doll!
I LOVED HER!
she worked for me but her hair always got tangled up in that crown of hers.

Love these memories!
thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I got Baby Ann when I was 2. I'm now 35 and I STILL HAVE HER. My aunt has a picture of her when her hair was still nice and neat, but I don't remember her that way. Her hair is sticking out all over the place and there's a spot on one leg where she got chewing gum on her and my mom couldn't get out. She went everywhere with me. I slept with her until I got married at 23.

um... is that sad??

lol

Marteeka
mkarland@gmail.com