Friday, June 02, 2006

Funny story...


when Janna and I were in Provo we were at a crop and heard the gals next to us chatting about how they were having a doozy of a time puting eyelets in. Well, Janna went over and showed them the Crop-A-Dile she had. They were instantly hooked on it! They immediately asked how much it cost and said they would pay $60. Janna said no. They kept offering her more until they offered $90. I kept saying "take it, take it". Janna said no. Funny thing was that this Crop-A-Dile was not Janna'. (I knew that!). It was in fact Elizabeth's. Janna was just being a good friend. I said to her, take it and then get her a new one when we get home. I can get one at wholesale price and then you can give her the $117 she would have made. Remember, this is the US and they were offering american money! It was a no go but super funny!

No one had seen a Crop-A-Dile there. They were using it at the We R' Memory Keepers make & take but it was new to everyone. I was kind of shocked considering we were in Utah, the scrapbook capitl and they didn't have them yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH too funny!!

Elizabeth said...

that's hilarious.
I wouldn't have minded if she'd sold it, but she was just being a good friend.
lol
she should get a commission from WR Memory Keepers

lol

Anonymous said...

That's wild that they didn't have it there yet! Not the first time that I've heard Canada is ahead of the US in getting some stuff! Score!