Friday, June 23, 2006

Who's up for a RAK?

I have a bunch of stuff up for grabs that I am getting rid of. This could be my stuff that I just won't use anymore, leftovers of sticker sheets, left over embellishments that I doubt I will need, etc... I have a 12x12 baggie of stuff. So my question is......

When did I start Love 2 Scrap? month, day & year.

The closest person gets the RAK. I am leaving this open for the next 2 days. I will let you know Monday. Please leave your answer in the comments.


Well it looks like Peama (Donna) was the closest. Love 2 Scrap has been around since January 21st, 2003. Thanks everyone for the guesses! Donna I have your bag of goodies with your order.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

okay..my guess is July 6th 2004...as you started posting in the forum a few days later?????

Unknown said...

I will say Mar. 1st 2004, I am thinking maybe you never had the message board to start...........wild guess!

Unknown said...

I am guessing you never had the message board when the site started.......let's say March 1st, 2004(wild guess)!

Janna said...

i'm guessing i'd be cheating if i answered here, lol:)

can't wait to see who wins!

janna

Anonymous said...

July 9th 2004...??