Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Gone until 07/24...


I am off tomorrow to Drumheller for a week to test out our new trailer and have a break! I can't wait. So much to do here it feels overwhelming at times!
For anyone who has never been to Drumheller it is going to be HOT and dry! We are in the land of the dinosaurs. I plan to go on a tour of the Atlas Coal Mine as well.





For those of you that wanted to see photos of our new trailer here they are. Our interior colours and upholstery is much nicer. We have cream with burgundy, dark blue and a green. We bought a Keystone Zeppelin 2 model 303.

2 comments:

Janna said...

ahhh sweet! i say we have a retreat... the travelling scrappers. okay... too corny. but i still say we do it anyways... that table is big enough for you and me!!

great job... i know how much you will enjoy it!! have fun in drumheller!!

janna

Anonymous said...

What an awesome trailer!!!! Enjoy your holiday!! I'm all for scrappin in that trailer by the way - well, watching you and Janna scrap, I'll drink beer!