Monday, July 31, 2006

My baby is 5....


I can't believe my baby turned 5 last week! She is such a big girl now. She thinks she is a diva and has attitude and spunk more than most other kids I know. She is a real sweetie though! I can't believe she is going to real school this fall either. Where did the time go? I am happy she is going, (don't get me wrong) she is so ready for it. She was ready for it last year. Mom need the break and needs to get back to the gym too! We had an awesome time this past weekend her and I. B was in Jasper with my sister so L and I had a girls weekend. On Friday we went to Monster House and shopping. Hated Monster House by the way. Scary for the kids and the plot/story line would be over most kids' heads. On Saturday we hung out, played games, did yard work and went to Janna's birthday. Oh, can't forget we scrapbooked too! Sunday we took it easy and did laundry together. The highlight of the weekend, she got to sleep with Mom in Mom's bed.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Had a great day with you and your little diva!
she's so sweet :)

Janna said...

aww i LOVE that picture with her and her cake... happy BIRTHDAY little lauren!! and thanks for celebrating my birthday with me... and for the present!! happy birthday, sweetie!!

janna