Sunday, December 03, 2006

kit for a cause


i got my kit from janna last week. if you haven't bought the kit for the cure from lisa bearnson go to lisa bearnson.com now and check it out. this kit is an "all about me" album. most of the supplies are from heidi swapp and this kit is amazing. the kit is pre-cut and organized according to pages. all you do is assemble them with the instructions given to you. the album which is a beautiful sage green fit has a tie up closure and fits into this great sage green keepsake box. you get everything you see here. all you need is adhesive. it is an amazing kit. all lisa's kits are going to go towards a charitable organization. this is the first in a series of 4 kits coming out.

i have been having so much fun assembling the pages. i haven't got to adding anything about me on them yet. check it out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey renee...I got mine a little bi ago and it's almost done!!! I totally agree...it is a fabulous kit and I was blown away when I opened it up and saw all the work that went into preparing this album!!! I cannot wait for the next ones to come out...can't wait to see what yours looks like when it's done!

Karla Dudley said...

Girl I still need to get me one of these! I loved Ali's and I am sooo exited to see what damage you are going to do! Such a great kit. It's cute and most importantly it's for a cause that has hit close to home for my family. So do your thang and post quickly...we can't wait!!! -Karla