Friday, December 15, 2006

rebutal to some comments left...

i left a post back in november about flight attendants (f.a.'s). i had in the last day some comments which were rejected in regards to my post. this person who left 2 different messages told me that i was very paranoid and that all f.a.'s are not cheaters. i never said they were but i DO know that many do cheat. so do pilots. you wanted to know where i get my stories from?. well... whoever you are, who did not leave a name other than anonymous; my husband and all his friends are pilots as well as a ton of other people i know. i too used to work in aviation. this is not a faulty claim. i have a few friends who lost their husbands due to cheating with women at work who happened to be other pilots and f.a.'s. you may not be a cheater, but there are lots of them in that profession. you don't have to go on saying that this is not true because i know different. many of them lead double lives because they can. i am very confident in my marriage and one of the least worried wives i know. so no, i am not paranoid. i was merely stating what happened to my husband. you may not know of anyone yourself that is a cheater, but it is rampant in that industry. don't tell me i know nothing about this because trust me... i do! that is all i have to say about that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awww...renee...sorry to hear hear you had some not so nice comments regarding your one of your blog posts!!! hope all is well aside from this...you must be a very busy girl as we haven't seen much of you of late!! hope that means your christmas season is going fabulously!!! have a great night!

Renee said...

Renee I would have to agree with you on this...I have a good friend who works in this industry and she's a single gal and a fa. She has told me many a story about what can and has gone on...but everybody is entitled to their opinion I guess.....I'm just glad that you have nothing to worry about.

Anonymous said...

OMG...are you serious!!!!! Someone actually left a response to this as anonymous!!! Why bother....why hide behind that....if you have a valid point that you would like to make...use your name. Also....even though I am not in that profession....i could totally see how living a double life on both Pilot and FAs part....would be very easy!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh good Lord! It amazes me the lengths some people will go... all we can do is speak from experience and that is that. Just because someone doesn't like it or believe it, doesn't mean it isn't true.
Just like where I work - alot of that stuff going on - and it's because of the line of work and the amount of people they meet that it so easily happens. I speak from experience as well when I say that married ones have approached me.
Whatever the profession, if someone is a cheater, they will cheat. And to some, it doesn't matter to the people they hook up with whether they are or not.
Now that that's out of the way, know any single pilots in their 40s? LOL... I am dating again!