Thursday, March 02, 2006

Cool Scrapbook Shirts....


Have you seen Tenika Morrison's Scrapbook shirts line? They are so cool! Here is the link http://tenika.com Her shirts are very trendy and hip and from what I can see a good price as well.


OSCAR PARTY... my friend Sheryl is throwing an Oscar party on Sunday for Sheryl, my friend Nikki and myself. Okay do you know what us mid-30's gals are doing for fun??? We are wearing our Pj's over to Sheryls, doing boufant hair (or 40's-50's movie stars hair), wearing bold make-up and costume jewelry, eating finger food and drinking wine and to top it off, we are voting ahead of time on a shet of paper (we have all the nominees) who we think will win. We are puting money in a pot and the person who has the most correct wins the pot. Okay, I know we are nuts! But it sounds like fun doesn't it? This will definately be a scrapbook moment for sure! Here is us before hand....(this picture is 1 year and a half old). From left to right....Sheryl, me & Nikki.

6 comments:

Janna said...

oh wow!! sounds like fun!!! i especially like that you're eating 'finder food'... where ya going to find that?? lol... just kidding!!!!

janna

Renee said...

had a grat time. We had a chocolate mousse cake, nachos and salsa, pasties with seafood and cheese and spinach, cheese ball and crackers and tons more...
We had a blast. I went as Joan Crawford, Nikki as Elizabeth Taylor & Sheryl went as Audrey Hepburn.

Janna said...

right on!! glad you had fun... but that should be your NEXT post, ya BLOG SLACKER!! lol... talk to you later!!

Renee said...

I know. I am waiting for Sheryl to email me the photos of how hideous we look!

Tammy Brownlee said...

Oh I can't wait o see the pics...what a hoot you guys are!!!!

So where do you buy finder food? ;O)

Renee said...

I have the crappiest keyboard. I have told my dh to change it. Half the time the keys don't work. You will find that a lot in the vowels.