Thursday, March 30, 2006

Been tagged by Tammy......

Well I guess here it goes....

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Movie Theatre Popcorn with extra oil...I mean butter
2. Banana Whisky Butter from Joey Tomatoes
3. warm pie with iceream
4. Trifle or angelfood cake
5. Warm apple crisp with vanilla icecream

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics:

1. ANYTHING by Duran Duran
2. All songs off Michael Jackson Thriller (how embarrasing)
3. Return to Innocence....Enigma
4. Anything from Madonna on her Like a Virgin CD
5. Comfortably Numb...Pink Floyd

5 things I would do if I were a multi-millionaire:

1. Pay off our house and retire
2. Do whatever I could to decrease wait times for patients to see Doctors (might Dad would still be alive if someone had done this)
3. Travel
4. Open own business for investment for children
5. Have big party in the carribean with all my friends


5 bad habits:

1. biting my fingernails
2. not saving any money
3. don't sleep enough
4. yelling
5. never eat


5 things I like doing:

1. Scrapbooking
2. Shopping
3. Hanging out with friends
4. Taking my kids out
5. Camping

5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again:

1. Fur Coat - disgusted by them!
2. Tube Top - boobge is much too busty!
3. Thong - my ass is much too big! Tried it and much too uncomfortable!
4. Baggy Stirrup Pants - nothing like accentuating how fat you are
5. Bikini - ya right....don't even go there.

5 favorite toys:

1. Trailer
2. Scrapbook Supplies
3. don't really have any


5 people you will tag: I think everyone has been tagged!

1. Nikki
2. Janna
3. Lisa
4. Ronda
5. Sheryl

No comments: