Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sorry been away for a while......

Well to start things off....my computer was inoperable for the entire weekend so needless to say I went through major computer withdrawal! Last week was a VERY busy week! Here is just some of what happened!

Lauren (my 4 year old) won Gold in individual bowling provincials! I was so proud of her. She had a +79 over her average. I was so impressed. I kind of figured she would get it. She had a 109 in her first game and again around 100 mark in her second game. She is one awesome bowler for being 4 years old. My son was a trooper. He is used to being the bowling champ. This year he has taken a step back to Lauren. He was so cute. He said "Mom I am proud of her!". Made my heart melt. Photo to come soon.

My friend Sheryl has had my digi camera all week so I haven't had a chance to take photos. She is fixing it so I should have it soon. I will be able to take a pic of the L2S April Kit as well created by Tammy Brownlee.

Stacy Julian is going to be chatting at Love 2 Scrap April 26th at 8 p.m. (this is not a real-time chat). Post your questions on our Forum and Stacy will answer them. Thanks Janna Henke for lining this up for us! Check out Stacy's The Big Picture Book availble at Love 2 Scrap before you chat with Stacy. It is an amazing book! Definately one of the best I have seen!


I have been told that my taste in men is lacking (hmm...Elizabeth), so I have decided to post some more eyecandy (in my eye's anyways).
John Taylor, Johnny Depp, Dermot Mulroney, Jake Gyllenhall and of course Joaquin! I like "J's". Good thing. My hubby is Jon!

So there are some more of my favorites!





Less than 2 months until CKU. I guess I had better get my butt in gear and figure out what I need to take and get my stuff ready for classes. One of the ladies going here from one of the LSS, told me she is taking a Making Memories Runway Tote in stylish pink to carry all her stuff. I am thinking of doing the same possibly and wearing my cool pink Crocs (oh so omfortable!) as well. I was stopped about 6 times today and asked about them! Can't wait until we go. Will have to check with Janna-banana and see what she is taking!



Scrapfest......it is official we are vendors at Scrapfest, September 23rd-24th in Edmonton at the Mayfield Trade Center. For more details see Scrapfest's site at www.scrapfest.ca

We are planning for the event and hope to meet a lot of you there and hang with our buds!



OKAY...... I was supposed to do 80's week last week and got too busy so here it is this week. This is done in the form of a questionaire. The person who emails me the correct answers for each day by Sunday, April 2nd will receive a nice care package from me in the mail! REMEMBER, you have to email me the answers, don't post them! Email your answers to renee@love2scrap.ca The first person who emails all the correct answers for the week will be the winner!

Today's Questions......

1. What early 80's T.V. show featured Sarah Jessica Parker, Jami Gertz and Tracy Nelson? SQUARE PEGS
2. Tom Hanks was in an early 80's T.V. Show where he impersonated a women. Name the show. BOSOM BUDDIES
3. What was the biggest craze for toys in 1984? CABBAGE PATCH DOLLS
4. Who sange the song "Valley Girl?" MOON UNIT ZAPPA
5. Name 5 members of the 80's Brat pack. MOLLY RINGWALD, JUDD NELSON, EMILIO ESTEVEZ, ROB LOWE, ALLY SHEEDY, ANDREW McCARTHY, ANTHONY MICHAEL HALL
6. In the movie "Fast Times At Ridgemont High", what was Jennifer Jason-Leigh's characters first and last name? STACEY HAMILTON
7. What horror movie did Johnny Depp get his first acting job in? NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
8. Name the cult film featuring Keanu Reeves & Alex Winter. BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE
9. What child star starred in one of the highest grossing films of 1982 and had a major drug problem in the 80's? DREW BARRYMORE
10. What was Ferris Buellers girlfriend's name in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"? (first and last name) SLOAN PETERSON



Good luck & have fun! Also, I know I can't kep track of you but try and answer these questions without referring to the internet!

Here is something to enjoy! Did you know scary cool man, Christopher Walken was a professional dancer before we turned actor? You do now. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, no looking it up!

1. Was it "Square Pegs?"
2. Oh crap, I watched this all the time!!! It will come to me!
3. ?? Furbies??
4. Cyndi Lauper??
5. Emilio Estevez, Matt Dillon,
oh crap - I give up

Where do you find these things????

Tammy Brownlee said...

ok..sent my answers in.....think i sucked on half of them! I can't wait to see the kit...so excited!!! Hope everyone likes it and it does well for you!

and it is about time you updated this!!!

Elizabeth said...

WICKED Renee!
that is my fave video of ALL TIME! and it's been forever since I've seen it, and oh how I love the FBOYS! :) isn't it hilarious to Watch Christopher Walken dancing when he is likely THE most scary guy in movies? lol I love it when ppl surprise me. Love it when he's dancing with his hands in his pockets..lol

and no you're taste in men isn't bad. :) it's different.lol