Thursday, March 16, 2006

So much to do....

Do you have those days that you just think what the heck?? I have so much to do, why did I schedule that? I have a busy next few months.

This week alone...Tomorrow ~ I have a pizza lunch I organized (at our old school), kids both have St. Patty's parties at school, have to take kids to Londonderry to Grandparents for weekend so I can work, going to a movie (Matthew McConaghey sp?) with Nikki & Sheryl. Saturday ~ working all day at our crop. If you live in the Edmonton area, you had better come or I am hunting you down with my little pitch fork mwhaa, haa, haa.... email me for details if you don't already know them renee@love2scrap.ca
Sunday ~ get kids from Londonderry, do homework with them, have to do shipments and L2S stuff as well as clean my house (oh I forgot that is one of my duties!). I still haven't put my laundry away I washed on Monday. There is a job for tonight.

I am pooped!!! Our retreat in April can't come soon enough!

Calgon take me away....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laundry? Is that the pile of stuff sitting in my laundry room for the last couple weeks? Gee, guess I should do mine as well - it's not doing itself!!

Yeah, I can now post!!

Renee said...

i still didn't get to it....another job for sunday or monday!

Tammy Brownlee said...

laundry....who said that dirty word!!!! HA! Sorry can't make it to the crop...I am sure we are popping by thou!!!

Tammy Brownlee said...

Laundry...who said that dirty word! HA!

Tammy Brownlee said...

duh.....didn't think it posted..LOL....so here is number three....heeheehee!!!