Thursday, October 19, 2006

i'm off...


well off to the retreat we go! i am so looking forward to this. i am revitalized with my scrapbooking and i really need some relaxation. i have been finding for probably the last 2 months, i have been very owly. i am not sure why. maybe this is what i need to get me out of this state. i am always tired and stressed. why? my mind is always going. i don't know how to turn things off. it is like the hamster just keeps running on the wheel not knowing how to get off. that is the way i feel 24/7. i can't remember the last time i had a sound, decent sleep. it was probably at cku. i just hope that everyone has a good time this coming weekend and everything goes smoothly. if it doesn't......... ah, **** em! just kidding!

3 comments:

Tammy Brownlee said...

have fun my friend...i know that place your in....i am there myself and it sucks...i am hoping the retreat in November does it for me! Hopefully you find relief this weekend...if not ...there is always November baby!

Renee said...

Well you know the November retreat will be much better than this one...cuz hello!!! I'll be there LMAO!!! Hope you find the mojo and relaxation you need!

Anonymous said...

hope you had a rejunvenating time