Tuesday, October 03, 2006

life list....do you have one?


i watch ellen every morning as i get ready for the day (halifax tv-satelite). she has had many people on there talking about their life lists. you know i used to kind of have a book like this for quite sometime. it was my "goals" book. i got so harassed by this. i got rid of it about 10 years ago. i totally agreed with the fact that if you don't have one, you won't be motivated to do the things on that list. i know mine helped me. so i am doing it again. anyone with me? i am going to do 100 things i want to do by the time i die. hopefully this will all be accomplished well before that though. here are 5 (in no order)
  • take up rowing again
  • lose 80 lbs.
  • start walking everyday
  • make friday nights pizza & movie nights and devote completely to my kids like we used to
  • take time out each day to read and relax
i challenge you all to do a life list. i want to see 5 of yours on your blogs. who is with me? let me know so i can check out your blogs. on another note......i see many people are checking out my blog but not leaving a comment. if you read, please leave something for me to read. would love to know you stopped by.

8 comments:

Renee said...

Hey I'll give it a try! Maybe sometime this week!! I like the Ellen show and have thought what a cool idea that she started this for the new season....hey girl...when you come visit me...leave a comment eh? LMAO!

By the way did you receive my reply to your email?

Anonymous said...

Love your life list! I am in the same boat on most those items!

Just joined the MB and looking forward to Ali's chat. Enjoying your blog as well!

Janna said...

hmmm... yes, i'll have to narrow it down to five. i'll take you up on this. i like your list!

janna

Anonymous said...

Awesome Challenge!! I love it and think it's GREAT...I will be posting mine soon..Thanks for sharing!!!

Tammy Brownlee said...

i am in for this...my and hubby were just talking about this....i will post mine tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hey, great idea! I'd love to do something like this!

Vanessa said...

it is all about the lists for me.i've always used them.
have done a few "things I want to do before.." layouts/mini books!

Anonymous said...

Hey Renee! I stopped in and I think it's great you're doing this... again. I totally agree that it's a great motivator. Now I just need to get going on my list!