Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hockey crazed....


the morning after the Oilers beat the Sharks for the series, we were in Provo at CKU and I was sitting down at the make n'takes and heard the lady next to me mention to the instructor that she was from san jose. well my brain didn't catch up to my mouth and i blurted out, "we kicked your ass last night". well i think this poor woman was mortified. she didn't know exactly what i was talking about. she looked at my name tag and of course it say sherwood park, ab. and not edmonton. she said "pardon me?" and then, "oh you must be a hockey fan". I laughed it off and said "yes, i am from edmonton". i don't know if she saw the humour in it but she was pretty nice and talked to me while we were working. what a dunce!

1 comment:

Em said...

hee hee! sounds like something i would do... :)