Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Well I am Off Tomorrow.....Ayyyyeeeee!

I am nervous as all h but you know, I need to go away for a much needed break.......hmmmmm?
A break with now sleep! Smart choice Renee! just joking! Tomorrow at 7:20 a.m. I leave good ol' Edmonchuk for good ol' Salt Lake City! I have only been there once when I was driving through to go to California when I was in grade 10 and they let us gt off a chartered bus to shop in a store. I remember buying a Benetton sweater while there. No wonder I was broke at the end of the trip and couldn't eat the whole way home. Stupid kids but that is a whole nother story!

Back to this one......tomorrow it is off to CKU!

I can't wait to get away and enjoy evn if it is hardcore class taking but some pretty ool scrapbook celebs like Stacy Julian, Donna Downey, Elsie Flannigan, Theresa Collins, Sarah Milne, Tracey White, Lisa Bearnson, Christy Tomlinson, Carrie Utley and more! Here are some photos of the Conference area we are going to be at. It looks pretty nice!













I will not be blogging until I get back so everyone have a great week and I will post everything when I get back!

Take care and wish my sorry ass luck at the airports. I spend enough time in them tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tammy Brownlee said...

Oh you lucky girl...have fun...wish I were going with ya!!!! Make sure to give us all the details and stuff when you get back!!!!

Miss your sorry ass...who ya kidd'n!!??!! ;o) Have fun!