Friday, May 12, 2006

New Do Yesterday! What Do you Think?


well i have to start by saying that my hairdresser crazy tammy as we like to call her for obvious reasons janna can atest to, didn't give me exactly what i had asked for but i am starting to get used to it. i asked for warm colors (blonde, browns, etc.) well i got blondes and red. my hair lightens a lot in the summer so i don't exactly want to be red. i will be an orange the minute i walk into the sun. she also cut 2 inches off my hair. for someone growing it, i have a very edgy, textured blunt cut. let me know what you think. i had to go today and get the grand-daddy of straightening irons to get rid of my natural wave. bad picture because it is late at night and i am tired but i think you get the idea.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like the color! the red will fade in a couple of washes and it will be a nice honey color :) very nice stuff!

Janna said...

i love it... don't worry... it could've been a mohawk!!!! :)

janna

Tammy Brownlee said...

it looks great!!!!! I like it...i like it alot! (said in my best english accent)