Tuesday, November 14, 2006

2nd retreat over...

well the 2nd retreat was over and wow i am tired. those girls were all so much fun. great meeting the calgary girls that came, the valleyview girls are always fun, great to see you ladies again. we had sherrie from saskatchewan and her sister-in-law lesley from drayton valley come. man those ladies were hyterical. so much fun! tammy, renee m. and ki were pretty funny as well.

janna brought her friend bobbi with us and bobbi is such a sweet lady.
great time had by all.

i am glad they are done now until the spring though. i need a break.

4 comments:

Renee said...

We had a fab time!!! Remember I want a spot in the spring!!! Wouldn't want to miss it!!!

Tammy Brownlee said...

I def was a great time...that SHerrie is a total hoot! Love that gal!

Anonymous said...

Funny? Funny? Who me? Funny? Can't say I've ever been called that before - ;) It really was a great weekend Renee and you were a spectacular host! Thanks for those icky stories in our room - gee whiz - who woulda thunk it? YUCK! (dingleberries)(TMI)

I was so excited to get away for a weekend and just unwind, kinda forgot to make sure I had food in my stomach before consuming copious amounts of margaritas! I apologize if there were any noise complaints! (were there??)

I look forward to the next one, now that I know how fun they can be! Yes, yours was my very first!!! Was it good for you? It was good for me!

Renee said...

Copious????? Big word for a tequila sponge!!! LMAO!!!! Love it.....