Friday, November 17, 2006

L2S creative designers...

i just wanted to let everyone know about our l2s designers. we have a talented group here. i just wanted to introduce them to you....

corry heinricks (creative design leader)









maria gallardo-williams (maite) (creative designer)




















tammy brownlee (creative designer)





















jessica lute (creative designer)




















karla dudley (creative designer)












janna henke (special events coordinator)




















come join the love 2 scrap design team friday, november 17th and saturday, november 18th at love 2 scrap for our online crop. we have some great projects, challenges and give-aways planned. check out the love 2 scrap site for the itinerary of events for this weekend. it is going to be fun!

2 comments:

Renee said...

I won't be able to make it to the online crop..cuz I've got to work...but I'll try to check in from time to time!!!

great bunch of gals on your team.....very creative and inspiring

Karla Dudley said...

Oh my goodness you are inspired by me??? I swear I don't know what to say. I hope you don't think I am silly if I tell you I am going to print this post out!!!

And look...there's my picture!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much!
-Karla