Thursday, November 16, 2006

janna... the special angel in my life...


you know when you find a friend and you just know that they were meant to be in your life for a reason? i feel that so much with janna. she is such a wonderful person and friend. this past weekend at our retreat, she tried tricking me into going into our room. i was worried we had another mouse problem like the first retreat (that is another story) so i had tammy go with me. when i got into the room i looked into the bathroom and janna had it set up like a spa. she had spa music playing on her laptop under the counter, candles all over the place lit up, lights off, a face mask on the side of the tub, towels out and this note sitting there. after a day of setting up and worrying about the weather and if everyone would get there okay, it was so nice to take a load off. this is just one of the many nice things that janna does regularly. she is such a special person in my life. i love ya "jenke".

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

aw, that's really nice.
I wish I had a friend like that.

Unknown said...

That is so SWEET.............she's a KEEPER!

I have met Janna once(maybe twice), and if first impressions count..........you have my vote: she's a SWEETHEART!!!!

Renee said...

I was so envious...that Janna is a great gal!