Thursday, November 02, 2006

my baby turned eight!


my little guy turned eight! i can't believe it. here is one scene from his birthday! 12 kids and no problems! we had a halloween paty. house wasn't decked out all spooky but we had a ton of halloween games and had a lot of fun! this was b's first un-girl birthday party. i made him invlite his cousin and his sister but other than that, no girls there! i was told i got special priviledges to be there because i am a girl. (ha,ha). special thanks to my sister and her boyfriend patrick for helping me with the games. we had a great time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

renee I am so glad to hear that you are doing fine in your health matters...isn't it funny what stress can do to a body? I had a similar experience in september, so i can understand the fear...glad to hear you got to relax and are getting to bed at a decent hour! can't wait for the site to up again...going into withdrawals!! congrats on a healthy and happy 8 year old...sounds like you all had a ton of fun!!! and i just want to say THANK YOU for your comment to my post i smiled...i really appreciate it!!!