Thursday, November 30, 2006

so what is on your list?

this christmas what is it that strikes your fancy? i don't really need much. just a lot of want! here is my list...

  • trip to arizona to creative escapes
  • zoom lens for my camera
  • home sense gift certificate
  • curtains for my bedroom
  • my kitchen backsplash done
  • wood venetians and drapes for my kitchen, dining room and family room
  • ck summer perfume
that is about it!

don't need much... just stuff for our house.

i tag all you reading to post your want list on your blogs. i know it sounds greedy but really, your going to get something for christmas. so...what is it that you want?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...i accept...i will do this by monday!!!

I am with ya on the first two!

Anonymous said...

I haven't even really thought of what I wanted for Christmas - too busy trying to plan for the girls! I will see what I can come up with!

Karla Dudley said...

Shoot your list sounds reasonable to me!!! I did not know there was a CKU perfume!!! My goodness! Good luck on getting your wishes! -Karla