Friday, November 17, 2006

my faves.... tag from tammy

well here they are:

My Loves:

* I love bright colors and bold colors on my layouts but also lately love the kraft look

* I love hand written journaling

* I like to dibble and dabble into tons of products and not just one set line

* I love doing heritage pages

* I love to scrapbook good nd bad moments in life and make it real

*I am inspired by Ali Edwards, Elsie Flannigan, Karla Dudley, Jenni Bolwin & Rhonna Farrer

* I love seeing other scrapbookers scrapbook rooms

Not Loving So Much:

* spending so much time on my business that i don't have time to scrapbook myself

* don't like feeling pressured to create a layout when the love isn't in it

* don't like a layout without handwritten journaling. i need to write on it.

* dont love the competitive nature that this hobby can bring out in people

* feeling overwhelmed by the amount of stuff i want to scrapbook

* packing up for crops and hailing it in and out of the office

* negative criticism about fellow scrapbookers

Repeat Repeat Repeat:

* hand written journaling

* close up photos

* many pics on a page (shying away from the one photo per page-too expensive)

*rarely have a title

* bold and eye-catching colors


Scrapbook Lab:

* digital scrapbooking


Cant Live Without:

* computer

* camera

* stampin up inks and my white pen

* ink dauber

* cardstock-kraft and brown

* corner rounder


** tag to all of you that are reading this and not yet done this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

totally cool renee...I did my tag too...off karla! but it's so cool to to a whole new perspective on people!!!